Change node name in mnesia

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Sat Jul 3 00:28:36 CEST 2010

Is it valid to have records in an mnesia table of this form:

  {log_header,dcl_log,"1.0","4.4.10",'foo@REDACTED',{1266,113437,587068}},

The tables seem to be working fine even though these entries are
there which obviously do not have the correct OID for the table.

What I'd like to understand is if I've broken the tables myself
or if this type of thing is valid and I should just deal with
them when traversing a table with mnesia:foldl/3.

	-Vance