Stream entity body in inets httpd

Ryan Zezeski rzezeski@REDACTED
Thu Jul 1 21:22:34 CEST 2010

Is there any way to either get the entity body as a binary or stream the
entity body from an HTTP request to inets?  I'm working on an application
that needs to be able to accept a PUT request for CSVs over 160M in size.
 When I send the request to inets the Erlang VM quickly uses up all my free
memory (~5GB).  My guess this is because inets puts the entity body in a
list, rather than keeping it as a binary.  I spent some time looking through
the source code, but didn't see any way to change this behavior.  It looks
to be hardcoded.

-Ryan