[erlang-questions] How to compiler Erlang for the TILEPro64?

Angel clist@REDACTED
Fri Jan 29 13:37:40 CET 2010

Plese tell me

How easy is to adquire some of these?

afordable prices (for individuals)???

/Angel

--
Most people know C is not so high level....
                ...Everybody else just got assembler overdose