[erlang-questions] passing an include path to escript

Angel clist@REDACTED
Sat Jan 23 11:43:46 CET 2010

Hi

When a i run an "escript" script many times I use an static erlang node
where the codepaths cover all my needs and delegate all work to it so
escript rol is just to parse arguments, and call remote functions.

Being new i was simple for me and also enough complex to learng new aspects of
erlang.

Some other experiments incluyed using remote code server facilities, avoiding
to manage NFS paths for erlang directories and the need to load modified code
on all nodes sending binaries if NFS was not available.

Notice for everyone testing remote code server.

(tested on R12)
If you spawn erlag nodes via ssh with remote code loading options, some nodes
can timeout before finish startup sequence. (On R12..) The slave module
currently didnt allow you to change timeout (default 30 sec), so you have to
make a custom versión.

/angel