[erlang-questions] OT: Please highlight me about JAVA C++ as high level languages just like erlang.

黃耀賢 (Yau-Hsien Huang) g9414002.pccu.edu.tw@REDACTED
Thu Jan 21 14:37:29 CET 2010

In general, all languages but assembly are at higher level than assembly,
all languages but assembly and native languages are at higher level than
assembly and native languages, and DSLs are at higher level than languages
constructed with virtual machines.

Does the abstract machine of Erlang, JAM, belong to virtual machines? I'm
still not sure.