Erlang Development Process Survey

Tino Breddin tino.breddin@REDACTED
Wed Jan 20 16:51:47 CET 2010

Hi all,

As part of my diploma thesis I'm conduction a survey about the development
process of Erlang. The survey is very short by intention and should only
take up 5 minutes to complete.

I'm trying to get data to support the motivation for my thesis "Development
of a autonomous build and distribution system for software with hybrid
development models". I'd very much appreciate your participation in this
survey. I will make the results publicly available later.

To take the survey, please go to:
http://surveys.erlang-consulting.com/index.php?sid=51149&newtest=Y&lang=en

If you have questions or suggestions you are welcome to contact me via
email.

Cheers,
Tino Breddin