[erlang-questions] Mnesia: beyond the 2GB limit on 32bits arch

Sean Cribbs seancribbs@REDACTED
Mon Jan 18 20:57:55 CET 2010

riak.basho.com is the project site.  Also, see blog.basho.com for some
screencasts and other informal information.  To be fair, Riak does not
have mnesia's transaction semantics or qlc, but you do have map-reduce.

Sean