[erlang-questions] Re: Erlang and Event-Driven Programming

Jayson Vantuyl kagato@REDACTED
Sun Jan 17 10:42:34 CET 2010

I suppose it's a matter of semantics.  The vast majority of "event-driven" code you see these days isn't the "interrupt handler" pattern so much as reactor+deferred.  I certainly didn't try to make much of a distinction.  Good point nonetheless.