[erlang-questions] reading config value from system env in common test

Peter Andersson peppe@REDACTED
Thu Jan 14 15:01:05 CET 2010

Hi Aeolus,

Sorry, I don't really understand what it is you want to do. The
CT_INCLUDE_PATH variable is used to specify directories with header
files (for the test suite compilation) and has nothing to do with config
files. When you say config values, do you mean Common Test start
options, like the terms in a test specification? Could you provide an
example maybe?

Best regards,
Peter

Erlang/OTP, Ericsson AB