[erlang-questions] Mnesia activity callback system context

Bernard Duggan bernie@REDACTED
Thu Jan 14 00:03:22 CET 2010

Paul Mineiro wrote:
> Well, you could try leveraging the AccessMod argument itself, via
> parametrized modules
Sorry, I probably didn't make myself clear.  I /am/ using the AccessMod
argument - it's the callbacks /within/ that AccessMod (AccessMod:write
et al) that I want to get arbitrary information into - the parameters
they have do not allow for extra information beyond what you'd usually
pass to mnesia:write etc.  (Well, they have some extra information, but
it's largely opaque mnesia-specific information - ActitviyID and Opaque).
I haven't encountered parametrised modules before - on the face of it it
sounds like exactly what I want...I'll have a look further, thanks.

Cheers,

Bernard