[erlang-questions] Re: Benchmarks

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Wed Jan 13 04:39:33 CET 2010

What I'm saying is that the more time you have to battle uphill to use
Erlang the bigger the denominator is going to be in that equation. I
didn't have that problem. At the time I chose Erlang there were only
two of us, I didn't have to justify it to anyone but myself. Obviously
no regrets here from me or the team :)