[erlang-questions] Benchmarks

Vlad Didenko vlad@REDACTED
Tue Jan 12 04:17:38 CET 2010

That is really interesting. Where would I read up on which tasks Erlang fits really well? I have seen the earlier message from Ulf to NavTux about about "non-stop complex control systems". That post, again, lists areas which Erlang is NOT focused on. Is there a specific positive list somewhere? I would really appreciate the guidance as it helps to get a right tool for a project.

Thank you!
Vlad