Reminder: ErLounge SF/Bay -- Tue. 7pm @ Pier 38

Christian Westbrook cw@REDACTED
Tue Jan 12 02:39:34 CET 2010

Happy New Year everyone!

A quick reminder for those in the area:

The first ErLounge SF/Bay of 2010 is upon us; this Tuesday evening at 7pm,
we'll be gathering at Pier 38--home of SocialMedia, CoTweet, True Ventures,
and more--upstairs in the SocialMedia space.  Drinks and delicious sweets
will be provided.  Bring a friend!

Join us to meet and greet fellow developers interested in the Erlang
language and OTP way of life, and share your experiences with Erlang.  I'll
open with some slides on CoTweet's use of Erlang and open source.  The event
is open to the public, and I particularly welcome all Erlang developers,
functional programming folks and curious to this social event.

      Tuesday, January 12th, 7:00pm
     ErLounge SF/Bay @ Pier 38 [SocialMedia space]
     Embarcadero, between Brennan & Townsend
     San Francisco, CA 94107

     Map link - http://maps.google.com/maps?q=38+pier

Please feel free to contact me (Christian Westbrook) at 713.906.4211 if you
need directions or need to coordinate.

Please RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/ErLounge/calendar/12067324/

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,