[erlang-questions] IP packet manipulation within Erlang

Leon de Rooij leon@REDACTED
Thu Jan 7 09:35:34 CET 2010

Hi,

I didn't try it myself yet, but I as I understand it, you can use
tuntap to route ip traffic into erlang:

http://cean.process-one.net/packages/index.yaws?action=detail&name=tuntap

regards,

Leon