[erlang-questions] erlang:exit/1 eats lots of CPU time

Jayson Vantuyl kagato@REDACTED
Tue Jan 5 12:19:54 CET 2010

What's the total time here?  I see that erlang:exit/1 is 99% of that process's time, and that process is 12% of total time, but how long are we talking about here?  I've seen results like that for short tests in a tight loop.  So, it's 99% of 12% of what?