[erlang-questions] Concurrent programming course

bsyehuda@REDACTED bsyehuda@REDACTED
Mon Dec 27 23:06:47 CET 2010

Hi Alain,
Thanks, but I was aware of this several months ago. There is nothing but a
link to the Erlang site. Also' trying to follow links by google regarding
this author always result with somehow broken links

regards
yehuda