[erlang-questions] Re: Store for e-mail messages

Chad DePue chad@REDACTED
Sun Dec 26 22:13:34 CET 2010

mnesia is incredibly slow to restart a node if there's a lot of data and you
don't shut the node down correctly, at least in my experience - it's great
for certain types of data but i'd never build an email storage system around
it.

Chad