CDR encoding/decoding

Geoffrey Biggs geoffrey.biggs@REDACTED
Wed Dec 22 02:19:07 CET 2010

Morning all,

I am implementing a client of a CORBA interface which requires that the
sent and received data is already encoded using CDR before it goes into
the CORBA interface functions, i.e. the functions only accept and give
CDR-encoded octet sequences. Since I need to encode/decode the CDR data
manually, I need a CDR implementation. There is one in orber, but it's
not exposed (or at least, it's not advertised via docs). Is there any
barrier to using this from outside orber? Are there better alternatives?

Thanks,
Geoff