[erlang-questions] Re: Erlang/OTP R14B01 has been released

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Mon Dec 13 17:00:41 CET 2010

*I* haven't tried them, I was just commenting that both of the examples Zvi showed, inside a fun and directly in the shell, were in fact run in the Erlang interpreter and should give the same results.

Robert