[erlang-questions] Is there an Erlang based Graphiz-like program.

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Sat Dec 11 04:39:35 CET 2010

If you look in leex.erl you will find some code at the end of the file in out_dfa_graph/3 some code which outputs the internal DFA to a .dot file which can be viewed by Graphviz. It is not general code but specific for leex. It is quite interesting to see the DFA which has been built up.

Robert