[erlang-questions] gen_server and the run-time errors

Ahmed Omar spawn.think@REDACTED
Wed Dec 8 11:11:32 CET 2010

For the last question, it will be useful to start sasl before starting your
application.

Ivan,
init in gen_server should return {ok, State} not {ok, pid()}
http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/gen_server.html#Module:init-1

Best Regards,
- Ahmed Omar
http://nl.linkedin.com/in/adiaa