[erlang-questions] mailing list "reply to"

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Tue Dec 7 22:56:56 CET 2010

On 7/12/2010, at 9:10 PM, Morten Krogh wrote:

> Allan,
>
> It is not so important to me. Don't change it.
> But the problem is, of course, that not all MUAs work like yours.

I've never seen a mail user agent since mailx that didn't have both
'replysender' and 'replyall'.  Heck, even the crude web mail system
my wife uses has Reply|all and Reply|sender.

> There is no reply to list,

Which mail program are you using that does not have this?

> which means that one must copy/ paste addresses around.
> Also, why are private replies important at all in a mailing list?

I send and receive a couple every day.