[erlang-questions] reltool to include a module

Andrey Pampukha andrey.pampukha@REDACTED
Tue Dec 7 15:59:06 CET 2010

Stewart,

All application's beamfiles are to be pre-loaded into the memory at
application startup, to have their names known by shell.
If I'm not mistaken, you can just list all modules into the 'modules'
section of the .app file.
But I'm not sure that it's enough. You also need to start the system
in embedded mode to autoload all listed modules.

Andrey.