[erlang-questions] beam.smp crashed my mac

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Tue Dec 7 11:12:06 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 12:29 PM, CHAITANYA CHALASANI
<chaitanya.chalasani@REDACTED> wrote:
> I was running yaws 1.89 in a terminal and I had accidentally clicked
> on the close button of the terminal and my mac showed a black
> transparent screen asking me to restart the system by using the power
> key.

=))))

It is well known problem. When module crypto is started, closing
erlang crashes Mac.
It is not problem of erlang, it is problem of OS X and Apple
programmers, that can't fix it for more than a year.