[erlang-questions] layers of goo(d)?

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Sun Dec 5 01:23:27 CET 2010

Of course I have run LFE on erjang! And it works just as well as the rest of erlang. Ulf mentioned a small demo I gave at EF Lite LA where I ran distributed LFE on the BEAM and erjang, I intend to expand this into a good demo.

N.B. It would actually be strange if LFE did not run on erjang as erjang runs off the BEAM code and LFE does not tamper with the machine.

Robert