[erlang-questions] Some problem abount exit signal?

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Thu Dec 2 08:00:24 CET 2010

Process C terminates itself with exit(kill). The atom 'kill'
is not special in this case, but simply a normal exit reason.

A propagated exit signal can never act as a kill signal in the
first place, but here, not even the original exit is an untrappable
kill.

Try:

Eshell V5.8.1  (abort with ^G)
1> self().