[erlang-questions] guard expression restriction

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Thu Dec 2 04:05:13 CET 2010

On 2/12/2010, at 5:22 AM, Andy Kriger wrote:

> Pattern matching is one of the most powerful and attractive parts of
> the language itself. I'm sure it's mostly my newness to the style of
> programming, but I keep running into situations where I'd like to
> write many fine-grained functions using pattern matching but end up
> using case statements or if clauses within a function because I don't
> see the pattern matching alternative

So show us an example!
I have two stickers from Brian Marick, which I treasure.
The one on my door says
	To be less wrong than yesterday.
The one I like to carry around says
	An example would be handy about now.