[erlang-questions] io_lib and unicode post processing?

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Wed Aug 25 17:12:13 CEST 2010

On 23 August 2010 20:02, Musumeci, Antonio S
<Antonio.Musumeci@REDACTED> wrote:
> The API for webmachine expects a callback for a particular content type. What I mean is that my function is called and I return a list or binary of the data and then it's no longer in my control. Whatever is happening is behind the scenes.

Did you get any further with this? Poking around in the webmachine
source, there aren't any obvious uses, but mochiweb_response flushes
data with `send([io_lib:format("~.16b\r\n", [Length]), Data,
<<"\r\n">>])` in write_chunk/1 and of course mochijson uses io_lib and
unicode heavily. The only place webmachine seems to be using mochijson
internally is in the wmtrace resource.