[erlang-questions] perform a function on a fixed time interval

Hynek Vychodil hynek@REDACTED
Tue Aug 24 16:45:00 CEST 2010

I'm not checked if docs is silent about it but source code is pretty
straightforward (it's why I love Erlang so much), timer links to
receiver and also removes timer when receiver dies.

--
--Hynek (Pichi) Vychodil

Analyze your data in minutes. Share your insights instantly. Thrill
your boss.  Be a data hero!
Try GoodData now for free: www.gooddata.com