[erlang-questions] application:start crash, bug?

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Mon Aug 23 18:03:11 CEST 2010

I see you still have had no response on this.  Maybe the start is
happening to fast for the stop to complete?  Does the application:stop
have its own thread to complete or does it complete before the next
line, in this case, application:start get executed?  How does erlang
handle each line of code when they are executed?

-wes