[erlang-questions] ibrowse question

Anthony Molinaro anthonym@REDACTED
Fri Aug 20 06:50:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

  The default sessions for ibrowse is 10 and the max pipeline size is 10,
so I believe it will spawn 10 connections and queue up to 10 requests
per connection.

You can see the current state by opening a remote shell and running

ibrowse:get_dest_status()

which will show you active connections.  There's also a get_dest_status/2
which takes the host and port and shows you more information.

You can also configure these numbers based on the host and port as well
(although I've not done that before).

-Anthony