[erlang-questions] OOP in Erlang

Geoffrey Biggs geoffrey.biggs@REDACTED
Thu Aug 12 05:51:33 CEST 2010

I've never really had the problems that others seem to with Erlang's
punctuation. I've always thought of an Erlang function as like a
sentence. Just like in sentences, you use different punctuation to
separate the different parts. When you see the full stop, the sentence
ends. A single line is not necessarily a single, self-contained "statement".

Geoff