[erlang-questions] open_port() on FD 0,1 problems

Daniel Goertzen daniel.goertzen@REDACTED
Wed Aug 11 16:45:58 CEST 2010

Snooping through the R14A source code shows that fd_driver on Windows is
hardcoded to perform CR translation.  Boo!  Will post details to the bug
list and maybe try for a patch if I can get Erlang compiling on Windows.

Dan.

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Daniel Goertzen <daniel.goertzen@REDACTED

--
Daniel Goertzen