[erlang-questions] writing a linked in driver by hand or using a tool.

João Henrique Freitas joaohf@REDACTED
Tue Aug 10 13:35:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

I thought in use NIF but some functions like  msgrcv and mq_receive
(by default) blocks until a message becomes available and consequently
will block the VM.

With linked in driver, I can to create a specific thread to unqueue
the data and sends it to erlang process.

But, my question is about using edtk or dryerl to write a driver. I am
searching arguments to convince me to use them.

Thanks.