[erlang-questions] erlang woes

Joseph Wayne Norton norton@REDACTED
Thu Aug 5 16:21:19 CEST 2010

Please check this patch for R13B04 - I believe it will fix your memory
leak.

http://hibari.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=hibari/patches;a=blob;f=otp_src_R13B04-httpc-memoryleak.patch;h=14eb7a603dc7f0f49f6685260dd0d0bebddc2f4c;hb=HEAD

This patch was posted previously to one of the erlang.org mailing lists.

I don't know your application's requirements but I would recommend most of
these patches for a vanilla R13B04 erlang system:

http://hibari.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=hibari/patches;a=tree

Instructions for applying these patches can found here:

http://hibari.sourceforge.net/webpage-README-ERL.html#_erlang_otp_to_download

regards,

norton@REDACTED