Erlang/Message-Passing Modeling Language/Tool

Brian Williams mixolyde@REDACTED
Thu Aug 5 17:30:35 CEST 2010

Has there been any work done in the creation of a modeling language or
tool that's specifically geared toward Erlang or other systems that
use message passing for concurrency? I'm curious if everyone is using
circle and stick diagrams, or something more sophisticated? I imagine
that most UML is not really appropriate for modeling supervision
hierarchies and top-level functions and things like that.
Brian

--
Brian E. Williams
mixolyde@REDACTED

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately
explained by stupidity." - Hanlon's Razor