[erlang-questions] unforseen behavior

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Thu Apr 29 21:56:27 CEST 2010

Func is an atom which is the name of a function and not a fun, not a
function object.

In abstract_fails/2 then Func(Arg) is not a valid function call as
Func is not a fun. In exported_works/2 in test:Func(Arg), it is the
name of an exported function in a module and is used together with the
module name to call the function. This is legal. Calling exported
functions in other modules has slightly different semantics.

Robert