[erlang-questions] Re: floating point syntax

Anthony Shipman als@REDACTED
Tue Apr 20 11:47:07 CEST 2010

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 07:16:02 am Robert Virding wrote:
> IIRC it was probably more that we/I just didn't see the need to be
> able to write the shortened forms. It isn't that it is much extra you
> have to write. :-)
>
> Robert

When parsing numbers for other languages it would be nice to be able to use
fread() to parse them instead of writing my own. Some sort of ~N form to read
a number, integer or floating point, in the usual syntax would be nice.

--
Anthony Shipman                    Mamas don't let your babies
als@REDACTED                   grow up to be outsourced.