[erlang-questions] testing asynchronous code

Martin DeMello martindemello@REDACTED
Tue Apr 20 08:48:26 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 2:18 AM, Scott Lystig Fritchie
<fritchie@REDACTED> wrote:
> Martin, you have another option: your test code calls
> YourModule:handle_cast() directly.  If your client side stub looks like:

Thanks, some good ideas in there. Not sure I've absorbed it fully, but
I'll stare at it till it clicks :) From what I can make out, though,
it doesn't handle the case of handle_cast() itself calling cast(),
since the intermediate states before the entire tree of casts has
completed aren't really of interest. Is that correct, or have I missed
something?

martin