[erlang-questions] link

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Mon Apr 19 01:35:04 CEST 2010

>From the way you have described it, it seems like all the processes
have been explicitly linked to the root process. This does not
automatically mean that they are linked to each other, they are only
linked to the root process. If one of them crashes then the exit
signal goes to the root process. If the root process is trapping exits
and does not itself crash then the exist signal will not be
transmitted to the other processes which will then continue.

Is this what you meant?

Robert