[erlang-questions] gen_tcp:connect taking 3 seconds under load

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Fri Apr 16 03:01:09 CEST 2010

Are you testing on Mac OS X? I think this is a bug in the Mac OS X
kernel. I've seen behavior like this before only on Mac OS X and it's
reproducible with other environments, not just Erlang.