[erlang-questions] erlangotp.com

Dale Harvey dale@REDACTED
Tue Apr 13 13:49:09 CEST 2010

Hey

I hadnt quite planned on erlangotp being public yet, I figured if I only
told a few people about it itd stay quiet for a while :)

The wiki is very much a work in progress, I have only spent a few hours on
it a few weeks ago, and its completely open to vandalism, I dont escape html
and there isnt a user system. The edit button was disabled exactly because
someone was deleting pages.

that said everything goes through git, so everything is generally
recoverable, I have readded the edit cutton, and I will find some time to
add some administration features in there.

if anyone wants to add ideas, that can do @
http://erlangotp.com/ideasForSite

Cheers
Dale