Display problem while calling sub mod

Saravana navaneethanit@REDACTED
Mon Apr 12 19:14:44 CEST 2010

i simply use the below line

               processes:max(1000),

to get the output in terminal

Maximum allowed processes:32768
PROCESSING TIME FOR EACH REQUEST(CPU TIME AND ELAPSED TIME AVGLY=10.0
(7.0) mseconds

when i used to give the below lines to display the result in my
webpage ,
               [RES]=wf:f("~B",[processes:max(1000)]),
		wf:flash([RES]),
I get error,

=INFO REPORT==== 12-Apr-2010::22:38:29 ===
ERROR: error
badarg
[{io_lib,format,["~B",[ok]]},
 {wf_utils,f,2},
 {web_index,event,1},
 {wf_handle_postback,run_module_event,2},
 {wf_handle_postback,handle_normal_request,3},
 {wf_inets,do,3},
 {httpd_response,traverse_modules,2},
 {httpd_response,generate_and_send_response,1}]