Display problem while calling sub mod

Saravana navaneethanit@REDACTED
Mon Apr 12 18:33:26 CEST 2010

event(continue) ->
      RES=wf:f("~B",processes:max(1000)),
	wf:flash(RES),

when i execute these statements to display in my webpage, I get error

=INFO REPORT==== 12-Apr-2010::21:35:51 ===
ERROR: error
badarg
[{io_lib,format,["~B",ok]},
 {wf_utils,f,2},
 {web_index,event,1},
 {wf_handle_postback,run_module_event,2},
 {wf_handle_postback,handle_normal_request,3},
 {wf_inets,do,3},
 {httpd_response,traverse_modules,2},
 {httpd_response,generate_and_send_response,1}]

processes.erl is another file which gives the output the below:

Maximum allowed processes:32768
PROCESSING TIME FOR EACH REQUEST(CPU TIME AND ELAPSED TIME AVGLY=5.0
(5.5) microseconds

what the problem is "I need to display this output in my webpage..How
to do it??let me know,I hope you understood,...if any doubt please ask
friend