[erlang-questions] Re: ssl and {active, once} - bug?

Ingela Andin ingela@REDACTED
Mon Apr 12 09:00:34 CEST 2010

Hi!

Actually it is the new ssl implementation that has driven the http
packet support to become a supported feature in the inet driver. I
think the reason it does proably not work with the old ssl is that it
was never a supported feature when some one still actively cared about
that implementation. We are currently working hard at making the new
ssl implementation complete enough to be able to phase out the old
one.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP Team, Ericsson AB