[erlang-questions] automatically net-configuring node with net_kernel:start/1

UENISHI Kota kuenishi@REDACTED
Sun Apr 11 11:12:27 CEST 2010

Thanks, Anthony.
I'll check it out (It seems same idea and has better implementation than me!).
Of course an implementation of Bonjour, or other standard rendez-vouz protocol
would be much better.