[erlang-questions] Linear scaling on multicore

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Thu Apr 8 12:16:50 CEST 2010

If you have the will and time, you can also write a linked-in driver for
stream output to clients. It requires abandoning gen_tcp and writing your
own socket stuff.
We can saturate a gigabit connection on a 600$ mac mini with about half CPU
utilization.

Sergej