Application Start Type

Eng. Wael Samaha waelsamaha@REDACTED
Tue Apr 6 16:19:10 CEST 2010

Dear all,
    Is there a way to know the start type for currently started applications?.
I'm asking because I have a live system with applications started on top of it. Some of these application started as temporary and others started as permanent. I need now to know only which are started as permanent to stop and re-start again as temporary.
I know I can stop all applications and start them again with the default type (temporary), but I'm seeking for a way to only stop those are needed to be stopped.

Regards,
Wael