[erlang-questions] The erlang baby and the green JVM

Mark Wagner carnildo@REDACTED
Thu Apr 1 05:58:36 CEST 2010

Wikipedia appreciates humor, just not in the articles.  If you look at
Wikipedia's front page, or at the community or internal-process pages,
there are plenty of April Fools' jokes going around.

--
Mark