[erlang-questions] Avoiding case nesting

David Mercer dmercer@REDACTED
Tue Sep 29 15:14:35 CEST 2009

Richard O'Keefe wrote:

> This suggests one way to proceed: just write this text
> out to a file (with a suitable module header), compile
> it, load it, and use it.  Thanks to hot loading, you can
> repeat the process whenever you want to change the sequence
> of strings.

Correct me if I am wrong, but can you not create "virtual" modules without
actually writing the module file.  I believe you can pass some Erlang terms
to the compiler and have the new module compiled and loaded without the disk
overhead.  Never done this, but I thought it was possible...

Cheers,

David